Re : Star Wars : The Old Republic.

Le monde des bisounours saignants
Grego
IWAT: I Was A Tearz

A propos de la demo (video où on voit le combat de groupe) :
Hey guys,

This is a great thread and it's nice to see so many of the discussions that take place within BioWare echoed among the fans. I'm actually in the booth now helping play through these demos (as the Jedi Knight--woot!), and this thread grabbed my attention. A lot of good points have been made already here to clarify what the multiplayer demo implies and what the takeway is, but I think it's worth a few more comments:

- For the purpose of this multiplayer demo, we wanted to keep the 'team combat dynamic' simple and easy to understand. Furthermore, the Consular acts as the healer and as the 'camera' for the demo, so she isn't necessarily playing exactly as she would in a normal playthrough. We wanted her to stay back from the action to provide a wide-angle view of the entire scene. Thus, where she might have run into to strike a few blows for righteousness in a regular group battle, she has to minimize that to keep the view right.

- One of the other things to keep in mind is that these are level 8-10 level characters, and none of them have begun to train as "advanced classes". New strategies for team combat develop as characters get new skills, get higher level powers, and select specializations. Keep in mind also, that the demo is designed so that people who may not be MMO veterans can understand it also.

- There also seems to be some confusion about the primary classes being locked into primary roles. The Sith Warrior has two advanced classes; the Juggernaut and the Marauder. One is a better track for a 'tank', the other is more of a damage-dealer. The paradigm of advanced classes is designed to provide branching options so that all primary classes have at least two options for the types of role they will play in groups. Beyond that even, there are further specialization/customization options that will give characters additional variety in the types of roles they can play.

To sum up, don't assume too much from one example of four-player team combat that we're showing at E3. We hope you like the team dynamic we're showing to folks here, but we don't want you guys to read too much into it. At a later date, we'll definitely try to show you some different strategies and team dynamics so you can get a better idea of the breadth of the experience of team combat in TOR.

Eventually, we look forward to you guys getting your hands on the game to find out for yourselves!

Thanks!!
Grego

Kaosi

Ah, ceci explique cela pour le Consulaire. Et owi le webcomic.
"Downer Beginning : About a minute into the game, your ship is crippled and has to be abandoned. Your XO is killed in an explosion. And then you die."
Ouarl

Piccolo a écrit :
Grego a écrit : Conan c'est de la merde comme licence, mis à part le film, ce truc a-t-il eu vraiment autant de succès qu'on le croit ici ?
Des films, des jeux, des bouquins (ceux d'howard et autres), plein de comics, des jeux de roles etc etc
Conan a le défaut d'être de la vieille fantasy comme le seigneur des anneaux, mais il présente un univers sympa et adulte. Imaginez l'Antiquité mais avec des monstres et des filles à gros seins, le héros étant une brute et pas vraiment "gentil". Et ya des tentacules (howard était copain avec lovecraft). Les vieux comics sont pas mal du tout d'ailleurs.

J'ai lu de bons retours sur l'évolution d'AOC, alors hmm ben pourquoi pas tiens !
Tiens, pleure!
http://www.premiere.fr/Cinema/News-Cine ... d)/2193354
Kaosi

Aha, le personnage le moins utile de Stargate Atlantis qui prends le rôle de Conan. Un peu comme si Han Solo était joué par Francis Huster.
Dernière modification par Kaosi le juin 24, 2010, 9:26 am, modifié 1 fois.
"Downer Beginning : About a minute into the game, your ship is crippled and has to be abandoned. Your XO is killed in an explosion. And then you die."
Ouarl

Surtout qu'un métis pour jouer un barbare nordique...  :suspect

Bon Schwarzy n'était pas non plus mega ressemblant mais un peu plus^^
Barhamir

Mickey Rourke <3

vache il a mangé un coup de vieu
Ouarl

Il est bien dans the wrestler! Mais effectivement, il est trop vieux pour faire Conan...  Enfin saut si on prend la période où il est roi d'Aquilonie mais bon..
Grego

Une énième interview :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npq09KRJ ... r_embedded

Juste pour savoir aussi, qui est intéressé par les infos postés ici mais ne pige que dalle à l'anglais (précisez écrit ou oral) ?
Pour savoir si ça vaut la peine de poster des traductions ou résumés...si j'ai pas la flemme et si j'ai un peu de temps pour.

edit : ah une 3ème cinématique est en cours de préparation. Probablement pour la sortie du jeu (je pense).
Dernière modification par Grego le juin 27, 2010, 12:07 pm, modifié 1 fois.
Kaosi

Je veux ce t-shirt avec un Intercepteur Tie.
Souff
Orchid Malvoyance

on dirait un truc tricoté tellement c'est laid >< ! même pas un defender tie !
Kaosi

Le Defender c'est pour les tapettes qui ont besoin de boucliers !
Souff
Orchid Malvoyance

en même temps les vieux tie figther qui se font chain farm dans tous les jeux par un shot d'a-wings aka le chasseur le plus nuls de tous les temps bof bof !
Kaosi

Faut des vrais pilotes ! Personne ne se moque des TIE Fighter, personne !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH5oRJKTWuc
Piccolo
Casual

Je rejoins souff, le TIE de base c'est la grande gueule des petits vaisseaux, qui fait beaucoup de bruit et se fait dégommer en trois tirs
Répondre