Google n'est pas ton ami

L'actualité de World of Warcraft

Toxyn
Administrator

/!\ WARNING /!\
Important - Armory Scams
The new version of the armory is now available on both US and EU armory and a lot of people lost their account because of scammers exploiting the popularity of the armory. The scam is fairly simple, people buy advertising on Google to display ads pointing to fake armory sites when you search for the real one on google.

NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER use google to access the official site or the armory, just type http://www.wowarmory.com / http://eu.wowarmory.com in your browser and bookmark it if you're lazy and don't want to type it every time.

The armory now requires you to login for a lot of the features introduced with the latest upgrade and you should make sure that you do not do anything stupid when you access it. I don't think you would use google to go to your Account Management page.

If you think you might have been scammed by one of these pages, change your password immediately. If you do not think that you're concerned by this post, change your password immediately because it's always a good idea anyway.
Donc attention à vos comptes !
Cyxth
Orchid Malvoyance

L'identificateur est ton ami  :bubble
Kaylin
IWAT: I Was A Tearz

avec adblock ca apparait même pas :o
Yohko

en tout cas la nouvelle armurie est bien sympa et en plus mémorise les loots (pratique quoi)
Ktana
Administrator

HEHE LA CHASSE AUX DKP

par contre on va voir nos sales tronches de rogues soon
Kaosi

Rien que le "for the wow..." :p
"Downer Beginning : About a minute into the game, your ship is crippled and has to be abandoned. Your XO is killed in an explosion. And then you die."
Répondre